Friday, July 10, 2009

Best Beach & Sport Sunscreens

We recently ran out of our sunscreen and I wanted to replace it with something I know is safe for our skin and our lungs.

Come to find out doing research that the spray on kind of sunscreen though convenient is not good for your lungs. I guess I should have clued in when it made my child cough even though we spray it on outside.

The link below is to an awesome website that has done the the testing and research on 619 sunscreens. You can even enter your brand and it will give you a rating scale of Recommended, Caution and Avoid. Looking up our brand it was one point away from Avoid.
So if you are in the market for a safe sunscreen the Environmental Working Group is a website you should check out. Click the link below.
Environmental Working Group Sunscreen Report 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment